For a bold taste!
Plant with a subtle pleasant aroma. One of the central components of Italian cuisine.
- Improves digestion, stimulates appetite;
- Beneficial effects on the bladder and gastrointestinal tract;
- Helps in flatulence and bloating;
- Bactericidal action;
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Base for sauces (the famous pesto sauce);
- Perfect combination with tomato dishes;
- Vegetable salads seasoning;
- Seasoning for braised dishes and soups;
- Seasoning for meat and fish dishes (especially salmon);
- Seasoning for pasta dishes;
- Seasoning for pizza and omelets;
- Aromatization of canned vegetables, pickles and sausage products.
When preparing hot dishes, add radish 1-2 minutes prior to readiness; add to stuffing while cooking meat. Radish blends well with garlic, onions, tarragon, oregano, and lemon.